Case Study on Web Development
- Full-sized website development at SAUMA.COM.AR for customers at post sale stages and lead conversion for new sales.
- Balance user-friendliness, functionality and design.
- Always-On Google Ads leads campaign supporting the internal marketing & sales team.
Landing pages were designed to convert new users to customers according to specific services: New Models, Previously Owned, Service & Repairs, Ford Blog, Sales chat and more.
Google Cloud account was created for the hosting of WordPress deployment by Bitnami. Also, Cloudflare was chosen as the Content Delivery Network to reduce load times and SSL encryption.
- Organic traffic was duplicated due to previous offline & online existing demand for a proper responsive build.
- Marketing efforts regarding posts and inventory management were reduced by %50 with the implementation of a CMS (content management system)
Google Ads Campaign
Development and activation were delivered on estimated time (10 days) targeting specific demographics and age oriented segments.
Conversion rate was measured upon a leads contact with any form, chat or scheduled service. According to Google Data Studio, Search and Display campaigns returned a steady %18 conversion rate (upon paid clics) within just 2 months of launching.
Budget spending was monthly limited and reported to marketing department with detailed metrics gathered by Google Data Studio. Data sources: G. Analytics, MyBusiness and Google Ads.